Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Solely Dead


 
I can’t feel the pain, running in my veins.
I can’t feel the joy brought by the rains,
I can’t feel your presence nor your absence,
I can’t feel my soul, I am solely a dead.
-stdahal
Brief Explanation:
In this poem, the victim is in such a pity state that he is not able to sense the pain that is being circulated by blood throughout his body. Neither does he feel the joy and enjoyment that the tiny drops of monsoon rain brings. Oh god, he can’t even feel the soul that was inside his body, He is now just a dead body without a life in him. And this is due to the love in the absence of which he is suffering and the same has been explained by the author i.e. in simpler terms “the sorrow of the victim”. This poem has a special expression of love that can be well accepted for anyone meaning a love of a father, mother, sister, brother or a soul mate.
 
Please feel free to leave your comments and your views regarding the topic of concern. The above explanation regarding the topic is the view of the author. And his saying has  been written in the same rhythm. If you have better ideas or something to add or if any queries, please leave your comments or mail your ideas and queries to the author at sushantdhl@gmail.com. And we are always hungry of your suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment